Saturday, June 19, 2010

I will do to u the way u do to mum!

I notice whatever word mum say,u sure will lawan her!not only i notice....others too.....say i always rude to ur da jie....why must i respect u ??u dont respect mummy also la!i feel like telling her off lo!!!!!even me and raq also cannot tahan u edi la!we dont wan to say anything because we wan to bao chi this family!always think u correct!!!When mummy scold u or what,u sure go and call ur frens and tell them we what la this la that la....u got respect us?i never ever tell bad about or own family no matter what!i hate the way u treated all of us!ya,u did good sometimes,but once u do good,u will repeat and reapeat like when u send me and fetch me to tuititon!if tak puas hati dun fetch la!i thought u said ,once u said yes,means must do it willingly.....reflect back what u said to mummy la!fuck!!!!!!!i really damm pissed of with u lo!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment