Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spark Sometime

Someday,will my decision make the whole issue right?or is it just my gut telling me what to do?
We at first shouldnt be together...I have made the biggest mistakes of my life and continuing to hurt another guy without hestitation...why???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think breaking up the bond between me and jien is have to be done right away....
The way he treated me,cared about me,its just to much of love...I cant continue to accept his love by treating him badly!im like a donkey!GOSH!as a christian,i should not make this mistakes!So SORRY TO JIEN.......
left 2 more days,and we will officially break up!zhe xuan,how??what u think?im so depress....he really treat me good....plp outside will always think im the bad apple!i hate it...when comes to fighthing...they will think im small hearted!lol........they dun even see the whole picture and so judgemental!I CANT STAND it liao............and somemore,if we break up edi.....i will sure miss him to.....how??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment